Thursday 1 April 2021

2021 Garden To Do List

I can't keep up with everything so now have 3 lists, one for the garden, one for the house and one for my art. Pleased to say I am getting through this list. 15 bags of Winter rubbish! We've had some lovely sunny days so I've been out all day getting through the jobs. Lee has helped too but he has his own list 😊 Only 3 big jobs to do but one can wait until the weather gets better. My lists are never straight forward. Planting up cuttings isn't that easy when you have to dig a big mound of soil and save all the plants, plant them, mix the soil with compost and sand too and then do cuttings. But, (never start a sentence with but - rules are made to be broken) but, this Summer I am hoping that we can actually enjoy the garden without working in it all the time. We have spent 5 years doing the garden to make it easier for when we get old. It is finally starting to happen and gets easier each year if we have a good clean up in the Spring and Autumn. 

Number 10 isn't quite done yet, I need to take a trip to the garden centre. I have been ordering bargain plants on Ebay and they are minute 😂 that will teach me for trying to save money but plants are so expensive these days and people are so dishonest saying they are large plants. I have no idea what they are comparing large to but some of them are definitely not even 6". Apart from my dogwoods they are a good size but not a bargain.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment